- 160 m2
Monthly Bond Repayment ZAR .
Calculated over years at % with no deposit. Change AssumptionsAffordability Calculator | Bond Costs Calculator | Bond Repayment Calculator | Apply for a Bond
- Bond Calculator
- Affordability Calculator
- Bond Costs Calculator
- Bond Repayment Calculator
- Apply for a Bond
Bond Costs Calculator
Bond Repayment Calculator
Disclaimer: The estimates contained on this webpage are provided for general information purposes and should be used as a guide only. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the calculator, RE/MAX of Southern Africa cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of this calculator, including any incorrect information generated by this calculator, and/or arising pursuant to your reliance on such information.
Mun. Rates & Taxes: ZAR 1500.00
Monthly Levy: ZAR 3430.00
One of KwaZulu Natal’s premiere Lifestyle estates, Elaleni Coastal Forest Estate presents a sectional title development called The Woods.
The development offers sleek and modern freestanding and semi-detached homes, designed by the renowned Bloc Architects. This is an amazing opportunity to become part of a luxury estate with prices ranging from R2 500 000 to R3 400 000 – no transfer duty payable.
Live in Elaleni where mother nature is the hero and enjoy walks through a fig tree forest, edible gardens and an ethos that allows for modern architecture and a lifestyle that is inspired for multi generational living.
To mention a few unique features at The Woods.
· Every unit has a garden.
· A 24m2 garage plus 2 parking spaces per unit.
· The ability to add additional space (28m²) above your garage for the freestanding units (2 bedroom become 3 bedrooms and 3 bedrooms become 4 bedrooms).
· Exclusive use Clubhouse for the Woods - Pool, Kids Pool, Change rooms, Braai area. Covered entertainment space & open green space.
· Use of all Elaleni Facilities - Forest Clubhouse, Leisure Centre, Forest Walks, Catch and release fishing dams, Children’s play facilities
· Use of all Future Elaleni Facilities - Salt Rock Beach Club House, Equestrian Facilities (Paddocks and Stabling), Horse and MTB trails
To explore Elaleni & The Woods please get in touch. This is a ‘co-development model’ - 53 units in the development and only 16 homes still available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Garages
- 1 Ensuite
- 1 Lounges
- 1 Dining Area
- Club House
- Pets Allowed
- Access Gate
- Entrance Hall
- Family TV Room